This webinar hopes to make your life easier as a GP supervisor, practice manager or owner. In this webinar, an experienced practice manager and GP supervisor break down all the top tasks, forms, tips, and tricks to ensuring your registrar’s arrival and experience is seamless – for both you the employer and registrar as the employee.
– 1:50 Process beginning at interview
– 3:06 Practice manager preparations – 2-3 months out
– 3:45 Common Medicare forms
– 5:44 Numbers to collect from registrar
– 6:57 One month before
– 8:25 One week before
– 10:20 Day one
– 10:54 Supervisor commitment and preparations for registrar
– 12:57 Ensure registrar is aware that this is a teaching post
– 14:27 How to deliver feedback
– 15:46 One last tip from practice manager
– 17:18 Example of recorded teaching session
– 19:16 Resources walk through
– 22:16 Registrar retention
– 25:56 Member support and conclusion
GPSA has developed a simple yet comprehensive timeline and checklist for practice managers and supervisors which outlines the key tasks that need to be performed, alongside supporting resources, that can be accessed from this webpage.
There are no reviews yet.