In this webinar, presenter Dr Simon Morgan focusses on being able to identify performance issues early, and address them to support registrars to achieve successful outcomes. Use the timestamps below to navigate to particular topics. Links referred to in webinar also listed below.
– 1:21 Case study
– 4:39 Learning objectives
– 5:18 Draw the registrar in difficulty
– 7:01 Clinical and educational parallels
– 8:25 Risk factors for registrars in difficulty
– 13:53 Prevention and screening
– 25:02 Investigation and Diagnosis
– 26:47 How do registrars in difficulty present?
– 28:02 Example registrar types
– 31:08 What investigations can we use?
– 34:58 Red Flags
– 38:45 Management and safety netting
– 41:55 Clinical performance
– 44:16 Case study
The reasons for registrar performance issues are many and varied, and the holistic approach in this webinar addresses personal, professional and clinical issues comprehensively, to build registrars who are happy in their work, life and performance.
By the end of the webinar, you’ll have an understanding of the causes of registrar performance issues and ways to diagnose and treat these issues.
Links referred to in webinar: